t

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

taking this blog down a gear

So I've decided to slow this blog right down. And I hope no one's disappointed, but then again who really reads this blog anyway (besides myself) so I should be the only one who's disappointed - and I'm not! Because I'm moving myself full time over to my new blog thecattylife, which is far prettier and more exciting than this one!

While thecattylife is just a little bit about food, is it also about me because me and food, we like this (we tight. you know what I mean). So if you do read this blog, come see me at thecattylife instead, I'm sure you'll like it more!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hemraj said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Looks great
Julie
Joovy Zoom 360

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home